IT professional, avid researcher, powershell enthusiast. I focus on personal and professional development, trying to get better or learn something new everyday. I believe on self-improvement as a way of life.
Currently working on the Automation and Services Integration team as the Powershell lead. My skills and responsabilities include:
- Windows Server (2008/R2, 2012/R2, 2016) administration.
- MS SQL Server 2008/12/14/16 administration.
- Active Directory Administration.
- Azure Administration.
- WebApps Administration (IIS 7.5)
- eDiscovery Applications (Relativity, Brainspace) support
- Certified Brainspace 6 Analyst and Brainspace 6 Administrator
- InfoSec - Vulnerabilities Research and Remediation (Windows Server 2008/R2, 2012/R2, RHEL6).
- PowerShell scripting for reporting and modifications on Dev/Prod environments.
- Multiple monitoring scripts on Relativity usage, working agents and configuration changes.
- Multithreading improvement over relativity cache cleanup.
- Various AD reporting + key group modification alerts.
- Daily SQL tasks automation.
Worked in a on-site contractor position for a global Oil company.
- EMC’s Networker backup administrator across 7 regional sites.
- Automated reporting for all sites
- NetApp storage administration.
- Local Exchange 2007 administration specialist.
- Automated mail creation using powershell
- Windows Server (2008/R2 & 2012/R2) administration.
Worked as the automation expert in an engineering/operations mixed team.
- Active Directory administration (2 domains in a trust relationship, 2000 users)
- Migrated from 2003 to 2008r2
- Microsoft Exchange administration (both Management Console and Shell)
- Migrated from 2007 to 2010 and then to 2013
- WSUS (Windows Server Update Services) configuration and administration (1500 workstations/servers)
- Deployed from scratch as my first proyect after getting promoted from Tech support.
- PowerShell scripting for reporting and modifications on a RTM environment.
- Automated user account creation process.
- Automated Password expiration report
- Created multiple tools that still are in use
- WDS administration (Windows Deployment Services – automatic network installation for desktops, laptops and servers)
- Deployed from scratch
- Used on a modernization project that upgraded over 800 computers from XP to 7
- GPO (Group Policy Objects) design and implementation.
- Converted over 50 logon scripts (from old 2003 domain) into small and manageable policies. Login times were cut from over 4 minutes to 30 seconds
- VMware ESXi administration (15 physical servers, with over 200 VMs globally.
- WebApps administration (Apache Tomcat, IIS 6 and 7.5)
- Automated deployments in linux boxes using bash
- Technical manager for remote branches:
First level support.
- Active Directory CRUD operations.
- Kaspersky antivirus installation and administration on a corporate level.
You can find more about me, my work and my education on the following links
It’s not much but it’s honest work :)