IT professional, avid researcher, powershell enthusiast. I focus on personal and professional development, trying to get better or learn something new everyday. I believe on self-improvement as a way of life.
Currently working on multiple cloud transformation projects on AWS and GCP.
Worked on the Automation and Services Integration team as the Powershell lead. My skills and responsabilities included:
- Windows Server (2008/R2, 2012/R2, 2016) administration.
- MS SQL Server 2008/12/14/16 administration.
- Active Directory Administration.
- Azure Administration.
- WebApps Administration (IIS 7.5)
- eDiscovery Applications (Relativity, Brainspace) support
- Certified Brainspace 6 Analyst and Brainspace 6 Administrator
- InfoSec - Vulnerabilities Research and Remediation (Windows Server 2008/R2, 2012/R2, RHEL6).
- PowerShell scripting for reporting and modifications on Dev/Prod environments.
- Multiple monitoring scripts on Relativity usage, working agents and configuration changes.
- Multithreading improvement over relativity cache cleanup.
- Various AD reporting + key group modification alerts.
- Daily SQL tasks automation.
Worked in a on-site contractor position for a global Oil company.
- EMC’s Networker backup administrator across 7 regional sites.
- Automated reporting for all sites
- NetApp storage administration.
- Local Exchange 2007 administration specialist.
- Automated mail creation using powershell
- Windows Server (2008/R2 & 2012/R2) administration.
Worked as the automation expert in an engineering/operations mixed team.
- Active Directory administration (2 domains in a trust relationship, 2000 users)
- Migrated from 2003 to 2008r2
- Microsoft Exchange administration (both Management Console and Shell)
- Migrated from 2007 to 2010 and then to 2013
- WSUS (Windows Server Update Services) configuration and administration (1500 workstations/servers)
- Deployed from scratch as my first proyect after getting promoted from Tech support.
- PowerShell scripting for reporting and modifications on a RTM environment.
- Automated user account creation process.
- Automated Password expiration report
- Created multiple tools that still are in use
- WDS administration (Windows Deployment Services – automatic network installation for desktops, laptops and servers)
- Deployed from scratch
- Used on a modernization project that upgraded over 800 computers from XP to 7
- GPO (Group Policy Objects) design and implementation.
- Converted over 50 logon scripts (from old 2003 domain) into small and manageable policies. Login times were cut from over 4 minutes to 30 seconds
- VMware ESXi administration (15 physical servers, with over 200 VMs globally.
- WebApps administration (Apache Tomcat, IIS 6 and 7.5)
- Automated deployments in linux boxes using bash
- Technical manager for remote branches:
First level support.
- Active Directory CRUD operations.
- Kaspersky antivirus installation and administration on a corporate level.
You can find more about me, my work and my education on the following links
It’s not much but it’s honest work :)